We are looking for skilled artists to work in a range of mobile games. You will join a small team where your mission is to cherish and develop the game.
Besides being an awesome artist you are also a confident person who is able to always move towards excellence. You will be in a highly agile and iterative game team and your individual contribution is essential.
We believe the best games bring people together
to compete, collaborate and share their passion.
So we strive to make great games for everyone
to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams.
So we fight together to improve every day.
- coherent artistic vision and great art skills with an eye for detail
- experience with 3D art, preferably from concept to animated deliverable
- worked on at least one mobile game before
- able to work on all artistic areas of the game, including UI, in-game objects, characters and environments if required
- ability to understand the Product Owner preferences and the ability to produce appealing art in appropriate style and available time frame
- innovative spirit and contribute beyond the assigned tasks, actively seeking responsibility
- good communication and organizational skills, preferably experience from working in an agile project environment
- SCRUM Experience
- Experience and interest in UI/UX
- Great knowledge of the software, tools and methods involved in developing commercially successful games
- Relevant degree and experience from creating casual, mobile, browser based and/or Facebook games
- Great skills in 3D and 2D art tools and processes
- A place in a young, motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Free snacks, organized lunch delivery, flexible fridays, company outings, movie nights, etc.
- Work in our cool new office with multiple game areas and relax zones located in the trendy Ari neighborhood of Bangkok, just 10 minutes from downtown and with 2 major travel hubs nearby
- For expats we of course assist with relocation and getting Visa and Work Permit.