The Senior Network Developer’s primary responsibility is to design and implement low level network systems and implement network game play or enable network game play to be developed.
Must also exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, a high level of understanding towards game technology production and an adaptability to meet the needs of projects utilizing common technology.
- Development of technical design specification, implementation and test plans
- Development of network systems appropriate to a given game
- Profiling, performance-analysis, performance tuning
- Create complex systems from start to finish
- Researching state of the art techniques and contributing innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game networking
- Working with other members of the game team, including gameplay programmers, artist, QA testers.
- Providing mentorship to other Programmers
- Meet production schedules and deadlines
Salary range: doe