We’re looking for an experienced Game Producer to deliver world top of the line casual/social game experiences.
If you want to create quality entertainment for players to enjoy then this is the right job for you. Working with a multi-disciple team you will be responsible for developing great game ideas into great games.
- Responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of one game
- Lead, motivate and evangelize a team of 5-8 people to produce an outstanding game
- Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the game more fun, profitable, viral, and revolutionizing
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors
- Defy the razor-sharp competition
- Motivate a team to deliver results
We believe the best games bring people together
to compete, collaborate and share their passion.
So we strive to make great games for everyone
to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams.
So we fight together to improve every day.
- You’re passionate about gaming and products. You’re a great people manager and you know how to influence people and reach objectives
- Understand basic software / game development
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
- High levels of energy and drive
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- An independent leader that takes the ball and runs with it
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- Curious and fast learner
- At least one 1 successful title
- Experience with Agile practices – SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with Freemium Game and micro-transactions
- Have had previous training in development / engineering (even at a basic level)
- Business education or experience in business focused roles
- A creative genius (or at least the ambition to be one) because you are one of the people that contribute to game idea generation
- A place in a young, motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Free snacks, organized lunch delivery, flexible fridays, company outings, movie nights, etc.
- Work in our cool new office with multiple game areas and relax zones located in the trendy Ari neighborhood of Bangkok, just 10 minutes from downtown and with 2 major travel hubs nearby
- For expats we of course assist with relocation and getting Visa and Work Permit.