You are passionate about games and able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time.
Main responsible; at least 1 published title, you are immersed in the world of the online games, you are acquainted with all processes involved in the production of a game, you have experience designing multiplayer games and game reward systems, you're skilled at using mathematical models and tools to analyze game play and user behavior, as well as providing the requirements for the team to develop these tools appropriately, you understand the importance of well documented designs and technical features and can hit an appropriate balance between written and verbal communication in an agile environment.
- You integrate elements which allow the player to understand and learn the game
- You are familiar with psychological models concerning motivation and didactic
- You are capable of balancing complex game-systems
- You have the ability to articulate your ideas and suggestions and illustrate them with references, without removing creative freedom from everyone else
- You can collaborate closely with other team members – Programmers, Artists, etc.
- You are skilled at designing user interfaces, and camera controls
- You have acted as a Product owner for a game from concept to release follow-up
- You are fluent SCRUM and Agile
- Young and highly motivated team
- Agile development process
- Challenging work in an exciting and fast growing industry
- Comfy work environment in a quiet and green part of town just 15min from downtown
- Live and work in Bangkok, Thailand - the city of angels with a low cost of living and a high quality of life