As User Acquisition Manager at arkavis you will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns for our mobile games.
You are an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development and program execution. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
- Develop mid-to-long term business and technical ad product strategy
- Lead and oversee development of performance plans for newly launched games and help the team execute to maximize value
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and artists to produce and test compelling ad assets
Role based competencies
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in data driven environments
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Manage, grow and optimize mobile acquisition campaigns and partnerships
- Excel in both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Conduct analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
We believe the best games bring people together to compete, collaborate and share their passion. So we strive to make great games for everyone to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams. So we fight together to improve every day.
Salary range: doe