If you are passionate about implementing, customizing and rolling out awesome games, and you already work as an agile Product Owner, this could be just the job for you. We are developing new awesome products, and you could occupy a leading position in this effort. Your role would be that of Product Owner within a small, highly focused, multi-cultural scrum team.
Main responsibilities; work closely with the scrum team to ensure we always implement optimal solutions, work closely with the stakeholders their needs and priorities, and deliver the best possible game, manage, prioritize and communicate the product backlog, oversee internal and external dependencies, understand, partake in and discuss all key elements of the game, from technical to artistic.
- Experience working as Product Manager or Product Owner within the field of complex technologies, preferably Video Games
- Experience working with agile development teams and processes
- Technical background with several years as an accomplished Developer would be a valuable bonus
- A great team player able to work effectively with people from various nation and cultures
- Excellent communicator and facilitator with superb spoken, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting with everyone from Developers to Artist and Executives
- Not afraid to be hands-on when necessary
- Able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time
- Young and highly motivated team
- Agile development process
- Challenging work in an exciting and fast growing industry
- Comfy work environment in a quiet and green part of town just 15 min from downtown
- Live and work in Bangkok, Thailand - the city of angels with a low cost of living and a high quality of life