Being a Human Resources Manager, you will be in charge of all HR functions at arkavis siam in Bangkok.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out and coordinating recruitment activities to sustain development of activities; taking part in recruitment and selection process; proposing ideas to improve recruitment and reach targets;.
· Defining and following KPIs for staff evaluation
· Be the first point of contact for staff, when something is wrong
· Find, recruit and negotiate contracts as well as answer questions of new recruitments as well as hired staff
· Implement compensation and benefit policies.
Administering all staff dossiers (offer letter, contract, discipline, annual leave, promotion, re-allocation, exit procedure, etc), and ensuring that they are accurate, well prepared and followed up.
· Advising Senior Management and taking initiatives in set-up/implementation of studio policies, regulations, organization, process, etc in accordance with the local Labour code; taking care of the compliance of all staff with studio regulations.
· Advising and managing on a diverse range of strategic and operational issues which will include redundancy, complex disciplinary and grievance issues, employee tribunals and complex change management issues. This role will give you significant exposure to dealing with contracts of employment, company handbooks and changes in legislation.
· Keeping good relation with employees, taking care of their morale and motivation; proposing activities for their benefits.
· Reporting to Senior Management.
We believe the best games bring people together to compete, collaborate and share their passion. So we strive to make great games for everyone to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams. So we fight together to improve every day.
Salary range: doe