Provide Hardware and Software supports to users.
Perform technical inspection on purchased IT equipment, spare part, accessories and stationery before acceptance of payment.
Maintain up-to-date status of hardware/software inventory and maintenance log containing computer hardware, software, replacement parts and program upgrades.
Record all user requests with updated status in support log (OTRS)
We believe the best games bring people together
to compete, collaborate and share their passion.
So we strive to make great games for everyone
to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams.
So we fight together to improve every day.
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field Minimum 2 years experience in supporting Network, Servers, Desktop, MS application Knowledge in TCP/IP networking, switching, and Router Knowledge in Microsoft Platform 2012 / Windows 7, Microsoft Active Directory. Knowledge in VMWare esxi is a bonus. Knowledge in Antivirus Enterprise Solution (Sophos) is a bonus Good command of spoken and written English. Good Human relation skill, Service-minded and a good team player, ability to work independently and work well under pressure Proactive with good learning, self discipline person with minimize supervision Able to work at BTS Ari area / Phaholyothin Soi 8
- A place in a young, motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Free snacks, organized lunch delivery, flexible fridays, company outings, movie nights, etc.
- Work in our cool new office with multiple game areas and relax zones located in the trendy Ari neighborhood of Bangkok, just 10 minutes from downtown and with 2 major travel hubs nearby
- For expats we of course assist with relocation and getting Visa and Work Permit.
15,000 - 20,000