As development inter you will support a cross discipline team in developing games and platform technology for mobile.
Main responsibilities: write clean, manageable object oriented code for multiple platforms and internal use as part of a fast-paced, team-oriented, development team.
We believe the best games bring people together
to compete, collaborate and share their passion.
So we strive to make great games for everyone
to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams.
So we fight together to improve every day.
- Ability to learn and adapt to multiple languages and project types
- Interest in maintaining and developing for a live, highly scalable backend architecture
- Familiar with languages such as Ruby and C#
- Familiar with SQL
- high willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- get things done attitude
- non-SQL database knowledge
- Ruby on Rails knowledge
- Realtime networking knowledge
- some knowledge of online scalable services and infrastructure management
- A place in a young, motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Free snacks, organized lunch delivery, flexible fridays, company outings, movie nights, etc.
- Work in our cool new office with multiple game areas and relax zones located in the trendy Ari neighborhood of Bangkok, just 10 minutes from downtown and with 2 major travel hubs nearby
- For expats we of course assist with relocation and getting Visa and Work Permit.