Working as an Infrastructure manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting the systems and infrastructure of our OGI (Online Gaming Infrastructure) including installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux and Windows environments
- Acting as a contact point for technical escalations and coordinating the daily activities of technical services
- Documenting day to day IT processes and procedures and maintaining knowledge bases
- Ensuring system performance targets are achieved or surpassed, this includes incident, service request SLA’s and maintaining or improving identified system service KPI’s
- Continually improving all aspects of the infrastructure
- Resolving incidents/problems affecting the operation as part of the service support function (out-of-hours in case of severe incident)
- Creating and maintaining scripts to automate tasks
- Keeping Development, Test, and Production environments for all our games, up and running 24/7
- Maintaining and extending the office network setup and providing basic IT support for other team members if required
We believe the best games bring people together to compete, collaborate and share their passion. So we strive to make great games for everyone to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams. So we fight together to improve every day.
Salary range: doe