As Marketing and Community Specialist (m/f) at arkavis you lead our product marketing and community building efforts and implement and improve our brand marketing.
You will need to be a creative and analytical thinker with deep experience and proven achievements in marketing games and building communities.
- Build audiences for our games through ASO, SEO, social media, press, store features and other free channels
- Foster communities around our games and develop and implement strategies to build and maintain relationships with key community influencers.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation for the company through the our website, SEO, social media, press and other PR activities.
- Perform market research and analysis to inform game development and establish product/market fit.
- Provide base level Customer Support & Care by answering, resolving and documenting customer problems.
- Cooperate with internal and external collaborators to drive small scale paid UA campaigns to collect player data during game soft launch phases
- Genuine interest in social, gaming and community building
- Outstanding English communication skills – both written and spoken
- Deep understanding of product marketing and both iOS and Android markets
- Experience launching and managing community and influencer initiatives and ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Ability to translate complexity into simple communications and to think creatively/strategically
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- High personal standards as demonstrated in quality and pride of work
- Self-motivated with Get-Things-Done attitude and able to work in start-up environment with dynamic deadlines
We believe the best games bring people together to compete, collaborate and share their passion. So we strive to make great games for everyone to play anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We also believe great games are made by great teams. So we fight together to improve every day.
Salary range: doe